Peter Gilboy is a former university and college instructor, intelligence officer, ombudsman, counselor, truck driver, bartender and short-order cook. He has been in jail only once. Peter has been traditionally published (WIlliam Morrow) and also independently published. He is an accomplished speaker in many areas, and has appeared on radio, TV and webinars across the country.Peter Gilboy is also the author of Operation Fantasy Plan, a spy thriller.
What you’ll learn in this masterclass:
– The difference between copyediting and story editing
– Why story editing is so important for your fiction
– Some examples of passages that need story editing
– Where you can find story editors
– How to find the right story editor for you
You can access all of the AMC Masterclasses here, free, for a limited time.