Check out the free AMC Masterclass “MASTERING AMAZON DATA TO SELL MORE BOOKS WITH K-LYTICS“. Available free for a limited time.
Check out the full Westerns K-lytics report here.
- What is the magnitude and longevity of Western book sales on Kindle?
- What has been the sales trend for Western-related Kindle categories over the last 18 months?
- How has the level of competition been developing in Westerns between 2014 and 2018?
- What does our “virtual bestseller list” across categories for “Westerns” look like?
- What categories do the bestselling Western books use for optimal visibility?
- Which of these categories offer the best ratio of books sold vs. level of competition?
- What does top-selling cover art look like that you should show to your cover designer?
- Who are the top-performing authors in our cross-category Westerns bestseller list?
- Who are the leading publishers in the Westerns segment right now?
- What is the typical book page length of top-performing titles that readers expect?
- What are the trending search words (keywords) used by Kindle readers on Amazon for this genre?
- What are the most frequent words in top-selling book titles and book descriptions?
- What are the proven price points that are used in the genre?
- Additionally, get a database with all key data points for the Top 100 bestselling Western books across categories including all book descriptions for your inspiration and reference.